Re: Subject: Keith is brilliant.

From: jorganos <joe_at_nKJX_gazN3t1K3EMEOMC2i6-3-kkAYXfRqWjJ61q5HZHx8jvie1nQ865zH9tixKnhI7lYLht>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:42:10 -0000

Why always prefab music? At Tentacles there are usually one or two acoustic guitars available. I think that with a modicum of preparation an Unplugged session with the SingalongaNick Choir should be possible. Give or take a few years, and a CD "Glorantha - The Filk" might be available.

On a variant note - has anybody ever though about combining the pleasant music from King of Dragon Pass with vocals?

> I find it interesting that Heortling filks tend to be mangled
> folk songs. For myself, I tend to find that certain genres
> convert well into different Gloranthan cultures. Heavy 70's
> Funk for Mostali, sixties soul for Praxians, punk
> and heavy metal for Balazarings, Elvis for Moonson, Isaac Hayes
> for the Imperial Lunar Court, Wham! for the cult of Thanatar
> and assorted other novelty records for the horrors of Chaos.

Expecting the Backstreet Broos and Take Thed, then...