Vote RRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_krie2DcItyRYSyRuQikIWGcHBTjPtKhCdSQqxwEOboN8qloaq70lPDIE1DJgAl50fWNwu6>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 21:11:02 +0200

RR :

> Now, if *I* were in charge, I'd fire every single state senator and forbid
> them to run for office in California ever again if they pulled that shit.
> Further, I'd inform the legislators of all other states that these bozoes
> were unable to perform their duties, and admonish them not to allow these
> assholes to run in their states either. And no golden parachutes - if the
> budget is on my desk by a month before I have to sign it, its adios amigos,
> don't let the door hit your butt on the way out.

Recall the Barbarian : Vote Hero Band !! :-)

> Florida. Texas. California. The Reps have shown that they have less interest
> in the Democratic process than in winning.

They are no longer a democratic political party, that's obvious, and if you're a Republican This Means You (except Chris, who gets pinko commie support for being such a nice guy).

I think it's clear that the 2000 election was basically a coup d'état. *

But it also proved that Al Gore was actually a wimp : he was in a unique position,
post-2000, to turn American politics into something more meaningful than whose haircut
and make-up job looks better on TV, but I guess his corporate masters told him where to put that position (or is that the other way 'round?).

It's sickening. Well, to look on the bright side** at least we Old Europeans can now
simply laugh at US presidents using the D-word.

Or cry ... :-(

> I'm not happy that the recall happened because it was petty politicking. If
> Davis had been caught in a Watergate, then I would have been all for it. But
> this was Republicans dissatisfied with the legal results of a legal
> election.

Yeah. The crazy thing is that these people are too stupid to realise what the long-term consequences of this _will_ be.

Unless they're planning cool new pro-neo-con anti-choice election laws, enforced by heavily-armed police, I guess ... :-(

> I say call in the UN to oversee any and all elections in America until we
> have a legally elected government.

Heck, I say call in the UN and demand that the US destroy its huge stockpile of totally illegal WMDs and dismantle all of its WMD research programmes. (beautiful dreamer)

I don't think anyone will have a hard time discovering evidence of such weapons programmes ...

:-(

De Immod