Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Vote RRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_wDOL_7g4yzpbcsGX1gT7ZtLZe6QF02Eda1I-4-XkF3SegvN6iTo39JkmTe7hpp7C>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 13:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

Andrew beats Julian with the French stick:

> > Heck, I say call in the UN and demand that
> > the US destroy its huge stockpile of totally
> > illegal WMDs and dismantle all of its WMD
> > research programmes. (beautiful dreamer)
>
> You know, I think we'd veto that. ;-)

And since France's threatened veto of the Libyan settlement in pursuit of payola, we all know that a UN veto in our narrowest self-interest is entirely appropriate, even when it threatens to derail the settlement of long-standing, violent disputes.

Nuke Paris!

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com