Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Vote RRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_ZXxfZIAUpmFYDZCSOELKqxH8L5jKoWbyr0D3a-uxCV908jDINWpC0dpzU2qPRb1pdYeHLn>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 03:13:37 +0200

Andrew :

> > I'm sorry, but when the USA proves itself incapable of
> > organising a SIMPLE RECOUNT of cast ballots, then
> > it's just blindingly obvious that democracy has taken
> > the back seat.
>
> We organized a recount just fine. And we held the recount just fine. Then Al
> Gore sued because the recount somehow still didn't make him President.

Al Gore counter-sued George Bush's suit to prevent any assault on his election.

But seriously, "just fine" ? Get real !!

> You mean France gave up its nukes? I, for one, would sleep easier if that
> were so.

I sleep easier because France has generallly stopped antagonising the arabs.

> (Even as we speak, some Third Executive Assistant Minister of
> Bombes Nucleaire is talking over drinks with his mistress's brother at
> Total-Fina-Elf,

;-)

> who allows as how they could all do very well if they'd just
> happen to leave a few small warheads sitting out when the good gentleman
> from the Syrian embassy drops by.

No way. No-one wants to see syria with Nukes.

But then again, not many want to see Israel with Nukes ... :-(

> fascist dictatorships we had to stomp on before
> they pissed all over some effete continental's croissanterie?

Er, after ?

And hey, that was a DAMNED GOOD baker's shop !!! :-)

Julian