Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Vote RRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_506OhAP5R8qO_AyOaCp7ssbLiP2hgpEfKpEO_qIVU6Qk4sNs7r2SvRwdZ4Htn0Qa>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 07:50:18 -0700 (PDT)

Julian:
> Sadly true, but this current division in the West is
> a complete fucking disaster anyway.

I totally agree. We've really got to get back on the same page. From our perspective, the French are really screwing it up. If they insist on a European military HQ separate from NATO, I'd expect the US to start relocating its military installations in Europe to Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. That would be the signal that we are moving towards a system of bilateral alliances, and away from NATO. Which would be disastrous.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search http://shopping.yahoo.com