Re: STFU

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_nzCaEUZoiNoWUwA--PxfBDj6vmvGb4fsOLZvS2k84DfwHpUUd-9zNm6fXxuZKgOgLhxZv>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:29:02 -0700

> This list suddenly became much less fun.

Oh, I don't know, it's kinda fun to watch Chris and Julian pummel each other. Make yourself a big bowl of Popcorn, a mug of hot apple cider (or cold, depending on the weather - it's currently a nice chilly 55 degrees here (yeah, yeah, I know, but this is where we were having multiple weeks of 100+ heat (and you aussies can pipe down too!))) and watch it like a tennis match: Bip - there goes Julian. Bop: there goes Chris. Bip: Julian. Bop: Chris...

Now, I have no interest in jumping back into it! Digest mode makes it a little easier to stay away from it. And, of course, after a while you want to flip channels.

RR
- Richelieu