Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Greg on human racial types gone missing?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_W5nrRWvERBsDmxvxhZ4Iy1Qv-uFIBYK7ls5m7fcLGkw24gOPd0gtyK0H6FFp6pXpqyT6eA>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 22:12:30 +0200

Graham :

> >I seem to remember that a couple of weeks ago Greg wrote some quite
> >interesting things about Heortling skin coloration (brown, with
> >orange-toned eyeballs or similar), with reactions by David Dunham re:
> >KoDP art. This seems to have disappeared from online ressources.
>
> GD V9 #539.

Hmmm ... I'm not sure that short, à propos answers are really on-topic for this list.

?

Anyway,

What about Grotaron racial types ?

Until now, they have always been depicted as being vaguely caucasoid, unless I'm mistaken
and of course with Dobyski it's always hard to tell, but maybe this is wrong, and they in fact
have purple, mauve, orange or some other sort of skin ?

Also, their eyes are important, but there's no info at all about eye colour !!

Maybe they can have three different colour eyes ?

I mean, we know that they're "weird", so I guess that they must be weird _as compared
to the Heortlings_ !! Do they have purple skin, black eyeballs with glowing red irises,
and curly blonde armpit hair ?!

Inquiring minds wish to know what "weird" means in Glorantha, if the Heortlings are "normal" !

De Immod