Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: For God's sake, what's happening to this list?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_kPtO4gkPki_tdQ22m2K4lIng39J0wXSZsFfKF44CZW_nc3ZsGG6PtXG_fnoXLlEvg92Vnm>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:37:09 +0100

Chris :

> > Julian, he's just trying to get you angry. Seems like
> > it worked. Sucker.

Well, I just can't help myself.

Whenever I see a well-reasoned, polite, concise, informative e-mail, weeeell my bluuurd just BOILS !!!!

Julian

PS From a "De Immod" POV, I have to point out that short, à propos answers are in fact perfectly OK _provided_ they leave little doubt as to one's personal low opinion of the moral, intellectual, MGF, character, philosophical, political, or any other "virtues" of the person one is responding to.

Let it be said : You Are All Idiots (YAAI for the acronymaniacs).

jeers,

De Immod