Re: Now We Are 100

From: Graeme P. Bell <mac_logo_at_RJFmjpbnk4e5OZIjzK8zv6ZXARFdml6uSME1-nSW5b-yKE7nNP1KEAkpY8uRKs_Wsrb>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 01:07:25 -0000

So similar to the Broo sense I didn't realise there was a difference: Fuck the numbers - that is the story.

Hmm... Broo numbers. Certain numbers are ... flash of illumination ... imaginary numbers are created by broos raping the numeric/runic powers.

Beware the Cult of Mandelbrot/Julia (a twin cult - so popular in the Empire). From the outside it's a new design philosophy (looks great on T-shirts - er - togas), on the inside it's broos taking the Counting Priests up the number 1... 2...

In a ritualistic and strictly mythical sense, of course.

Eeeuurch. I think I need to... evacuate and cleanse.

Graeme