Re: Please bend me over that Open HeroQuest you're following [moved from HeroQuest-rules]

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_HyNF0E8-vvQMsHkZCxzcAbHuYXzB43TAT7kxSnxbBP8-oSK-BiYkmkk7smeAMk2lqcAC5K>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:25:30 +0100

bigtiggerpusse3 :

> Imagine walking to your computer and finding me bent over wearing
> a sexy as thong with my ass in the air and my knees on the chair
> just waitng for you to ram my pussy from behind.

Sorry, bigtiggerpusse. You sent this mail to the wrong mailing list.

(not to mention your pathetic command of the English language)

I've decided to move the thread here, to a more appropriate (?) venue.

Also, I really must say that I'd be afraid to catch HIV / AIDS, even were I (rather hypothetically) to discover you in any such position (given your rather obvious moral failings).

I do admit to finding the imagery you propose, ie having to deal with unwanted bodily fluids all over my expensive computer equipment (note the subtle metaphor), to be suggestive of exploitation and de-humanization.

Are we truly to behave like sex-crazed goats, simply on your say so ? I think not !!

You offer some sort of pagan buttock-worship ceremony, but as a Christian I really must condemn this proposal.

Bigtiggerpusse, you suck
wet farts out of dead pigeons.

jeers,

De Immod