Re: Swing low...

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_1csrveUNB0QrHrRTeaHjAHgtT-NBKafSgBH-Zw1VlRJnwnWdFZ_N-eu7TVNZ1>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:35:27 -0000

> This is about rugby, right? It is the only game
> foreigners play that counts as a sport.

Don't forget cricket, Chris. You fellas had the supreme honour of playing the Canadians in the first ever cricket international*. And you'll find that the loud bad-mouthing of a certain side all too inviting.

Speaking of World Championships, I've never been sure about snooker. There seems to be something wrong with a sport that has its world championship in Sheffield.

[*okay, okay, so it wasn't an international because the US owns Canada, 'k, 'k...]

Stu.