Beer spews

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_HF5a36UK8cuD6cUjlOkSqV_jmXjUSUcqrNJY-n0Zh9l7DnDnNS3s4Ba_RNBp2M3lmAcKM>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:48:16 -0800

> > Beer sucks anyway.
>
> A dangerous opinion to vent on this list ... ;-)

I stand shoulder to shoulder (well, electronic shoulder to electronic shoulder) with the Anti-Beer folks!

Stupid people go to Bacharach each year, the middle of the Rhine country, and order BEER? Idiots! That's the best wine-making region in the world (for Rhine wines - can't help you if you want red plonk.)

Here's for Wines, Ciders, Meads and other non-beers!

RR
- Richelieu