Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Joseph Campbell's Hero's Journey

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_Buyp-QezYNZZ6TpWUr2NoF52Wz2UV87UFdIrMFQmyqfmCRo4GrMFm2V8slZ37vshcJkv>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:02:57 +1100

Ah, my true vocation discovered at last. :) Sure why not: I've certainly got the 'grey' bit covered. Uberquest the Obtuse, last seen poking round the entrance to the Puzzle Canal with his faithful 'boon sidekick, Boas.

As to David and Julians' replies, all I can say is 'yeah, that too.' Substantial agreement from three perspectives. Is this a first? On any of the lists? :)

John