Re: Campaign Finance Case

From: dzo01 <dzo_at__CXc9pePFyZpVze9wMhYKBsi-kEu9Sm3C7BlnGlosYHrnURoKxbJtLxwoA5kffHrztwlHSWr>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:57:57 -0000

> The Cato Institute Amicus Curiae brief is interesting.
> I agree with most of it.

Oh well, that about says it all doesn't it? The Cato Insitute is a well known bunch of right wing wackos masquerading as an think-tank with about as much intellectual credibility as a bunch of developmentaly-retarded scrapie-infected sheep... Just look at their oppinions on AIDS for example.

Anyone who relies on their judgement for making their decisions has about the same intellectual capacity (cf GW).

Thankfully I managed to get out of the US before it went completely insane.

Yak