Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Digest Number 190

From: Charles Macateer <charlesmacateer_at_tP3ixZOBgc0mkZ-ZzD6VRmZaqrMHtSn6JK4tPxog90zXGQBJ9Kxa5D2u1zH4>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 06:44:01 -0800 (PST)

Philip Murphy

>So while the Nazis invaded numerous small innocent countries and performed genocide on the Jews, \

>it took you four >>years to work out who the bad guys were? And the Japanese had to blow the shit out of Pearl \

>>Harbour before you realised something other than scratching your arse might be appropriate? Just how stupid are

>Americans? Some superpower, eh?

America at the time was not a power of a any kind and had little if any military power. It pursued a policy of isolation something which europeans complained about. Now Europeans complain because it does not pursue the the sam policy, make your fucking minds up.

>As I said before, the USA doesn't have a "history" in the same sense that real

>countries and real cultures do\

It has been a single country and culture longer than a lot of european nations.

>It hasn't improved with time. You started off by anihilating the indigenous

>population of your own land

Coming from a Northern Irish Protestant that is a little hypocritical.

Do you Yahoo!?