Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Digest Number 207

From: kmnellist_at_1qj1vJvzje9zpIWa7LrDjcXH3UCSWX4tZOPlJJ8wI9eoMBD99UPBEc8es7ZIukwyq2
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:11:18 EST

In a message dated 06/01/04 02:32:19 GMT Standard Time, OpenHeroQuest_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< My, we are a polite lot. Not a bite, not a nibble. You could hear a pin  drop. >>

Actually, my first thought was; "Heroquest would be a good system for running Gorean relationships."

I was thinking extended contests, augmented by whips and chains, ritul humiliation bonuses etc. If there is a better system to simulate the narrative of these books then I cannot think of it.

Leaving issues of taste and morality aside of course. Perhaps it woudl be a good subject for the wankers on OpenHeroQuest?

Keith