Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_GvQwxRpTUhV32wqYcdA_BMwTFuvdbK66tFrkToBN7voklNjv1D1RYO6Btm9tC>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:44:34 -0000

> So... the question is, who do the whippetkin try to impregnate? I
> could say all of them, but I'd prefer to pick one. What would make
> the best whippet*--? crossbreed?

So many lovely options!

> (a) Two Quack Quackur--the duck squire of the party's Hueymakti.

Getting you a whippet that can swim underwater. Or a duck wearing a flat cap. I'm not sure I can visualise the results.

> (b) a giant beaver--the Hueymakti's war mount.

hmm, beaver with long thin legs or whippet with silly-shaped tail. And what sort of teeth? Less impressed by this option.

> (c) the boastful Elmali's horse.

Considering the size of a whippet, I just want to hear about the whippet pyramid as they endeavour to do this! The result would be good for racing, anyway.

Possibly the real question is which of these three is the slowest runner? "I don't need to out-run the whippets, I just need to out-run you!" I reckon the horse gets away, unfortunately. The duck mounts the beaver (no, not that sort of "mount"!) and they both get caught. Or, since it's not *his* beaver, he tries to, gets savaged by the War Beaver (and where do you get one of them? my campaign needs one too!), and is lying there bleeding when the whippets catch up.