Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_YjZItqz-7yv8k_coFonGhf9ptHkNlhBww-_fc5IYWm_U_UD_RFhOv-pT5-xtLcTzlYEUw>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:55:19 +0000

> > >Now could you explain how telling people to look at google was an
> > >appropriate response?
>
> >Moah indicated he did not get the reference. Looking on Google gives the
> >reference.
>
>Wrong. Moah says he did not understand why it was funny. Looking
>at google doesn't explain that nor did your tart response.

Tart response? For this list? Compared to your deliberately being obtuse?

Fact 1. The original post did not say that calling a ship "Paris Commune" was funny.
Fact 2. There is nothing funny about the paris commune. Anyone who got the reference would know that.
Fact 3. That Moah misunderstood the post, believing there was a joke, shows he didn't get the reference.
Fact 4. Looking up the reference on Google answers his question.

--
Graham Robinson
graham_at_DQBlQ9KM9q0MbyodlYEAjccNryBIt1ffAFLjn1zopPKeQdMTn1p5erM5Le0q9qTH_qE2z5CiVvIbuYv5.yahoo.invalid

Albion Software Engineering Ltd.