Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: Impregnate my giant beaver!

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_JG8aDsimGo_iuRCBQGAy8MZvSNkcZj2lNux22zMkDfiN4JN6d5YVAmojZ6s47EVJhPG>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:00:54 +1300

At 08:47 AM 1/23/04 +0000, you wrote:

> >Has it ever occurred to you that something can be inappropriate because
> >it is unintentionally funny?

>Someone seems to have a sore head because they mis-read a post as "trying
>to make joke" when it wasn't,

I and Moah didn't misread it as the post itself was ambiguous for reasons we have both explained (and which you have deleted without comment). Moreover your responses have involved far worse errors of comprehension that the type you are attributing to us.

>and hates admitting they were wrong.

The precise emotion that you are experiencing right now.

--Peter Metcalfe