Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re-tread crappola

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_H3WZ8PKmWFNepylb5kYatE1Esy_F9k_fWNbQqfPV1vSL3gM8Ke3ly9aeZGqNG>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:01:25 +0000 (GMT)

(re. James Bond books and their reflection of real life)
> > What are you suggesting changed on 11/9, other
> than
> > the Americans waking up to reality? The books
> didn't,
> > the tendency of unpleasant regimes and individuals
> > be brutal didn't.
>
> Syntax alert !!!
>
> Jane, could you please rephrase that e-mail ?

Re-reading, and seeing no syntax errors. Though this is after a beer and a curry and a long day, and if it's one of those things like the beaver, where something means something different in another culture, then I'm not going to spot it anyway.

> De Unusually Pretty-Please Smiling Immod

Happy to help, but no idea what you want re-phrasing.