Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: We like the moon

From: Jonathan Quaife <jonathan.quaife_at_lO2RS-H3NT91yb-vJCQpwqET5KGy75dlV5dgwlkQey357xoQjHkLkxYY0nE4>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:38:44 -0000

Jane, here's some others for your collection (nb. don't check out the fish one if you're is likely to be offended by *foul* language)

Maybe a bit off topic, but you may like to check out http://www.chridmeister.co.uk/ particularly for Arse Race (http://www.chridmeister.co.uk/arserace/arserace.html) and my personal favourite, fartmatic (http://www.chridmeister.co.uk/flash/fartmatic.html).

Irritating fish: http://www2.b3ta.com/fish/

> Damn. I can't find their original "Viking Kittens"
> video, the one to "Immigrant song."

http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings

And I'm building up a link collection here:

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/flash_links.cfm

Jane Williams

You Are All Idiots. Signed, De Immod.

Yahoo! Groups Links