Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Esoterica

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_JEXONxOmflgYP7DaOwAsENYr8meyaV-5KXZtLE2rGS4MFX9w8jCzHoGUaXz-w3AX_NUy>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 06:23:29 +1100

> Who's been giving you hassle? We'll go and throw
> virtual eggs at them or something.

Yerrrr! Yeah, me an da boyz like, we kun gor ound und ruff em up like. Reel gud. Teech em sum respect. Tiny un da Blob, they nose how to instill respect forz peeple. Hawww! With a two be foor and some supa glue, ay? Just name us sum names. Leeve da rest to us. Wink wink, nudge nudge. We'll showz um. Reorientate ther ontological uncertainties, we will. Alienate ther alternaty. Expurgate their epistemes. Ex ther cathedra. Pax their vobiscoms. Deconstruct their alienated archetypes so dat even dere mums won't know their proletariat from their borgezies. We'll radicalize their numinosity good and proper!

Was that in character?

J.