Re: peeks his head up- film -merlin

From: Paul Summer <talsundome_at_dpkUyItEh8us5j9QPOmobtCVq_r3-gyURT14JV_-LQSGDZlqY1GzdlLUnmMYHl2TZ>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:17:40 -0000

Flesh and blood ..wasn't that directed by a young paul vernhoven? As for the sword and sorceror, come ON! Its ..Its ...a very silly but laughable film ..remember the scene where a hero grinds the evil jailers head into a grindstone ..and the jailer kept pedalling it too!

Krull is also quiet ghastly....
REd Sonja is sleep inducing
Conan The destroyer has only 2 decent scenes in it Hawk the slayer..hhahaha
Beastmaster I last saw in a video cinema in deepest tribal western pakistan __boy the crowd loved it!!

What about Ladyhawke?? :-P

So after the lord of the rings has established this fantasy genre... Where do we go from here??
What books/graphic novel would make a good film eh?

and don't say the bleeding hobbit please :->

Ciao
Paul sommer
Copenhagen