Jeff's family tree

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_RAw9Va3cuStqEfVGhKxbEv2nj4zfRfcQsjUq5DSZnYulwLt_lbpHuzP3RqTj_bzb>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:19:49 -0800 (PST)

Jeff Kyer allegedly "thinks":

> Me, I don't think that sleeping with one's
> cousins is proper... though some folks around
> here (southern US) seem to have been doing so.

Now, lookey here, honkey. As I recall you're Canadian. (And even if, not, it's always good fun to insult Canadians, so just pile on.) That makes your genetic vocabulary just about as monosyllabic as can be. As far as I can see, native Canadians (Eskimo, Inuit, etc. aside) are as White Anglo Saxon Protestant as anyone one earth -- even more so than the English, who were the original WASPs. Heck, Candians are so genetically uptight they export anything remotely fun (beer, hockey, and comedians) just to keep themselves boring. The picture in Websters beside the word "boring" is of Canadians at home, where boredom can become toxic if they get trapped by snow drifts. Thank goodness Canada is letting in immigrants, or everyone there would die of the boredom -- and no one would ever know!

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html