Re: HEY! has anyone got any keyword HQ stuff for ducks??

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_AKH0iSrcjsRChGYqHPXEcR644jVI5cK2oNlvaQBU_hlTimZNbJWoTPfOSlHCf>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 23:48:03 -0000

'Tis absolutely disgraceful that topics such as this should be forced to OHQ in fear of the blind prejudices of some of our Tribe (he attempts to say with a straight face). Really, I don't know. We'll be banishing Grotarons here next.

[I'm actually plotting out a Grotaron homeland spread at the mo...]

There was a very brief hobnob on this over on HQ-RPG a wee bit back, Paul. I think the general trend was that if you were using pseudo-  Dragon Pass durulz, the cultural archetypes presented in the Heortling homeland were rather applicable. Of course a few changes might suggest themselves, but in general...

This was my response, and Guy also chipped in far more coherently: