Re: [OpenHeroQuest] Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Bummer

From: kmnellist_at_Vzu3_2KDjZpb2c25ohbpMakWKA4b7H1jT4gFZu-sHiYoEPyH4qh9gnKmbjmUM26zw4
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 18:38:26 EDT

In a message dated 11/05/04 23:23:11 GMT Daylight Time, metcalph_at_FoYpBjc5beow1GT2nYqeV9SMoYi8L40pvMosxxAW8ES-islM-VXN2q02AWKB39LOIHdIXFUV5JfaJ9GkHA51k5h1.yahoo.invalid writes:

>Anyway, some of us have a fierce love of ivory bosums.

That's "bosoms", Keith. Your misspelling originally led me to parse the word as "bosuns" hence conjuring up a new nautical fetish.

Sorry yes, I meant bosuns, those sexy sailor types. Didn't Conan go out with one when he was on the Lion of Amra (or whatever the pirate ship was called). That was after he'd cut his bloody swath ("ouch I've cut my bloody swath") with a thew good men.
Accurate typing was never a srtong poin
Kehth