How's your Latin?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_X6uWuzOAkQLvHn1dWO4XsmXNQ0zJlrURKPFeJ-nSznBggWP-D6gq2BwTrcivQ>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 09:38:05 -0000

Ducks, Drakes and Ducklings,

I was pondering on a title for a collection of duckophilic rantings, and thought I'd pander to the nay-sayers. Following a pretentious line in reasoning, I obviously seeks to mimic the scribblings of mighty bearded men of yore in character.

So I was thinking

"De Stercore Durulzo"

as a possibility ("Concerning duck shit"). Nice and brief, but then I remembered Tim's incomparable mail, and

"De Cumulo Vaporoso (or Halitoso?) Semenis Durulzi (or Spermae
Durulza)"

(Amen)