I'm tired of goddamned bullshit questions.

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_ZbyvzvcTL4mHxEiQK-5qGopSrJXrvC0LnoIRkUu7m35hKmSIyZHH7ISB0N9Zjy5NOxSBF>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 18:06:10 -0700

>From HQ-Rules:

Mike Holmes asks:

Really? So the lack of mention of common magic for most characters was an intentional omission? What made Vai Mader Sa so important, then, for the guy on P25 that it got listed there? Or is that different somehow? Is it that you only listed ones with keywords associated? Hmmm.

Mike

Damn, he's found us out. We specifically wrote the ENTIRE FUCKING RULEBOOK to screw with his mind. It's all a conspiracy.

God, I hate this job sometimes.

RR
- Richelieu