RE: [ClosedHeroQuest] A Special Kind of Stupid

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_jPyhSlMIja3Zbs6PiRwt5OnvU60Hr9jPSZbYn2lv2edOIZWGoAZ1OGVQrHVSLBoK>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 00:18:55 +0100

I refuse to have any "fun" when I play. Let alone this "maximum" fun.

And my Glorantha will NOT vary. There was this one adventure I ran where the heroes went to an inn, but I couldn't find a sourcebook that told me how much beer they had, so I wouldn't let them buy a drink. I couldn't risk contradicting the written word.

Regards,

Bruce