Rejoice, oh Duck lovers!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_hVFFgS5yuw9HeYB_jIpVRGgyqKAVNe8Y_yf3R0MKsYOSYRiVYWdAOJgqd12QoB1uYg0XC>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 09:27:44 -0700

According to that paragon of unbiased, truth-based reporting, the Loch Ness Monster is not a plesiosaur left over from the age of Dinosaurs as previously thought, but a Giant Duck! So says eminent british zoologist Dr. Bernard Gluber, who plans to capture Nessie using a 30-foot duck decoy.

Oh, and the reason we haven't found Osama bin Ladin yet is that in reality he is a 4'2" midget, instead of 6'5" tall...

RR
- Richelieu