Another Song

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_wuREnzVRpSZvXbjanh9PFFwGjMRXeZMzGwaOfTnxzIX9kHs2SaTo_w9VR87Zjsc5Em-B9Nk->
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:42:13 -0000

I like encouraging Keith to post songs, 'cos he does it so much better than me...

Inspired by Paul McCartney at Glastonbury...

In Apple Lane there is a pawnshop selling artefacts to every PC he's had the pleasure to know. And all the people that come and go
Stop and say hello.

On the corner is old Lippicus the horsemaster, The little children laugh at him behind his back. And Lippicus never uses tack
No, not even reins, very strange.

Apple Lane is in my ears and in my eyes. There beneath the blue Gloranthan skies I sit, and meanwhile back

In Apple Lane there is a smithy run by third eye blue And by his skin tent is a garden and some goats He likes to keep his fire burning bright, THe Beast's free at night.

Apple Lane is in my Game and it's my town A base to go and explore Rainbow Mounds, meanwhile back

Behind the Temple in the middle of the village green Kareena is selling poppies from a tray
And tho' she feels as if she's in a game She is anyway.

In Apple Lane Bulster serves another customer, We see the "Sheruff" sitting waiting for a drink. And then Idiot Girl rushes in
>From the pouring rain, very strange.

Apple lane is in my ears and in my eyes. There beneath the blue Gloranthan skies I sit, and meanwhile back.
Apple lane is in my ears and in my eyes. There beneath the blue Gloranthan skies, Apple Lane.