Perhaps this shoudl go to the White Wall List?

From: labrygon_at_F3latolDGgKYofCgI348OyKjJwQIqXqWdKxxNYO1FMifWQhcYp8kMKOTWf6kxSVnKDO
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 08:51:34 EDT

I think it needs something to replace Beep Beep mm Beep Beep Yeah, but I cannot think of anything. Do bats go Beep Beep?

Asked a girl what she wanted to be,
She said, Broyan can’t you see?
I wanna be famous, a star on my brow,
But you can do something in between.
Broyan, you can be High King, yes I’m gonna have a star, Broyan, you can be High King, and maybe I’ll serve you. I told that girl that my prospects were good, She said, Broyan it’s understood,
Working for peanuts is all very fine,
But I can show you a better time.
Broyan, you can be High King, yes I’m gonna have a star, Broyan, you can be High King, and maybe I’ll serve you. Beep beep mm, beep beep yeh!
Broyan, you can be High King, yes I’m gonna have a star, Broyan, you can be High King, and maybe I’ll serve you. I told that girl I could start right away, And she said, listen, Broy, I’ve got something to say, Got no star, and it’s breaking my heart, But I’ve found a driver, of a Chariot. Broyan, you can be High King, yes I’m gonna have a star, Broyan, you can be High King, and maybe I’ll serve you. Beep beep mm, beep beep yeh!