Re: [ClosedHeroQuest] Re: New poll for ClosedHeroQuest

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_hARvoIzYwEMcgB34_H0BQ5OXpWjLiMlV3v1gALQ7Kx83tbE-YOpRa4kLIZ-x3DiBP7YSBZ>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:59:38 +0200

Jane :

>>Should ClosedHeroQuest stay Closed, or
>>do you yearn for the One True
>>OpenHeroQuest ?
>>

>Seriously, if you set it "open", but with new members moderated,
>that should give the effect you want.

That's how it's been set up for a few weeks now, no problems.

>And change the name every week if you feel like.

The name change was simply to confuse the spammers' spam software, and to encourage it to automatically write our list off as no longer existing.

Otherwise, does anyone here actually care about the name of the ML ?

Any good (actually, "interesting" is fine too, so be creative !!) suggestions for a new list name if you're bored with the current one ?

De Immod

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"