Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: American Lawyers

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_mFuWa6LUni4uHrq3ZSM2AE1Ek2M-Zt9MQTirgGS7GD3OvlfbMHynXm4RzTt4cWc6l1PB_r>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 14:13:11 +0200

Graeme P. Bell wrote:

>>In a message dated 18/07/2004 12:14:56 PM AUS Eastern Standard Time,
>>chrislemens_at_y... writes:
>>

>>>"Against"? Who said "against"? Not me. I said we
>>>had a way of "dealing with" him.
>>>

>>I think they have already dealt with him with the resulting loss of
>>

>SAN...for
>

>>Cthulhu.
>>
>>Keith
>>

>Ahh! Yes, I see. Cthulhu lies dreaming of being admitted to the
>American Bar Association. This naturally drives any sane person who
>picks up these psychic emanations totally, freaking insane. Making
>them capable of dealing with him and thus the cycle is complete.

I just hope Great Cthulhu (or his lawyer) doesn't want to send me a new fan policy document (serious SAN loss involved with these). Provided He doesnt, I'll be shouting Ďa ! Ďa ! Cthulhu Fhtagn !! with the best of them ...

Julian

"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.
Can you tell me about ...

... Real Life ?"