Re: From Heroquest ?rules?

From: Keith Nellist <labrygon_at_TEROaTV6w3cp1E7MK5l4KUImOzE9mqzjEeYwQa5GjF-99aBEvdv5BXVf-8Gtgj2RDCg>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:14:34 -0000

> Women stole them. Men were spending too much time fondling them.
(Or _it_, since men obviously had one and women had one; how else do you
> explain how women have two and men have none?)
>
> Guy (Hoyle)

Personally, I think the men gave theirs to the women to care for as a kind of wedding gift. Now, they give beasts to their betrothed but once they gave their breast. Ever since, they've wanted to get their hands back on what was once theirs and have an unfortunate desire for the breasts of other tribes. (especially Impala men, who are often overawed by Bison Women.)

Keith