RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: American Lawyers

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_juiWWDKWa4dwtdsJtbnN7ytG0CKY8PlDGwJLr8PcMs5xWb0VmZbPj7IRAVy1bRPi>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 10:51:18 -0700 (PDT)

In Texas, it appears to still be valid law that, if you find your spouse actually engaged in the sexual act with someone other than yourself, it is not even manslaughter to kill them both, so long as you do it before they separate. I suspect that rule may not have much application any more because so few folks carry with them a weapon that would allow such immediate vengance. Back when the first thing you did upon wling in was to hang up your gun, I can see that there might have been an application for this sort of rule.

I should also note, I suppose, that carrying a concealed weapon in Texas can be legal.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Vote for the stars of Yahoo!'s next ad campaign! http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/yahoo/votelifeengine/