Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] SF fandom

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_P0wFD_jFV23fdzSQMBVQ22uShrUe6_2sJOSFO0X7T-NbD7UhJrry73KfzAb159KpC>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:11:46 +0200

Hi Dave,

I do have some connections, although none direct. Dutch and UK fandom have always been quite close. We could never've pulled off Confiction without the UK fandom. (Basically, "Ops" equalled "UK".)

But there's a good chance others on the list have better connections.

Cheers,
Henk Langeveld
Chair, NCSF
Dutch Science Fiction Association