RE: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] The Red Star

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_BaO4qQqZMm915IEEri6bRSHgzmU9qRx5tmwmpQEqCXzHjv0nFTEI6sVdRWJXn>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:47:55 +0100

> (And who could possibly resist the lure of the U.R.S.S.'s
> sky-furnaces and military-industrial sorceresses? Just
> remember that there are *no
> conceivable* Gloranthan parallels for this
> scientific-sorcerous take on the Soviet Union -- forget the
> moonboats, skyburns, ...

Since I have no interest whatsoever in any Gloranthan culture this might refer to, no problem.

Um.

Did I mention the latest PC I'm generating? The Darjiini Weeder, turned scout and dabbler in 7moms, who just retired from the army and has been given a land grant on the banks of the Upland Marsh? No?

Ah.

I think I've been corrupted. Nick, it's all your fault!