Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Too quiet

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_76FnSeXyovkpctV6V6fAD6YGWpU0WmAnw7ix-bZjpQhkTjwU_0r4szfMkVMm9i8FTxtE>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:53:34 -0600

Jane Williams wrote:

> > Somebody start something about yurts, or duck-wanking, or t33.nag3
> > Vade.li bab3s or something...
>
> OK. Generic HeroQuest. Seriously, a great idea. Less seriously, what
> sample settings should NOT go in there, but might if marketeers get
> their hands on it?
>
> Appeal to younger age groups - HQ Tellytubbies? HQ Bob the Builder? HQ
> Thomas the Tank Engine?

I have no idea how well HQ would go over with kids that young.

> Appeal to the masses - HQ soap opera?

Not sure that there's much crossover between soap opera addicts and RPGers. I think it's more likely you'll find RPGers who would be willing to buy a soap opera supplement than soap opera fans who would like to learn to game.

> HQ Police Academy?

Now, that's just being silly! ;-)

> I'm just trying to imagine the keywords for some of those.

How about HQ: Trading Spaces? Or HQ: Cash in the Attic?

Guy (Hoyle)