Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: New Issaries, Inc. policy?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_2uAfV0svXTR0L1buUdyv-CBBZD7sbfOLuXZdwJcpwq6e6Cv3djyol66GvL2-I1ZPFOaTkw>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:18:01 +0100

Nick Brooke wrote:

>Jane wrote:
>

>>Oh yeah, just in case anyone didn't scroll right down, and their
>>cynicism/blood pressure combination was about to cause serious
>>health problems, let's just repeat Nick's last line:
>>

>Yeah, but did you recognise my source?

Bad, bad Nick.

IIRC, you are NOT allowed to discuss this with other people.

Be careful, or Issaries will be sending one of their copyrighted bovver boys to sort you out.

cheers,

Julian

BTW I am thinking about changing the name of the list so that it no longer contains any trademarks. What do you think about that suggestion ?

(no, I'm not serious either)