Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Cloud Cuckoo Legal Principles

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_Pl9kHOPEpPh8LXZYLBcg9avsrmd4uhshjf0RyYyuEHgRZ_nMs136mUXBqKQJdtVL1-jHJI>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:36:32 +0100

Julian Lord :

>Cloud ?
>
>What cloud ?
>
>Is it a legal one ?

I tid ! I tiid ! I TID taw a putty tat !

To be frank, we in Frogland are not favourably impressed with this latest round of legal gesticulation.

cheers,

Julian Lord
Editor-in-Chief
Les Erudits de l'Ambigu
sole active publishers of French language Gloranthan material

(I shudder to think what would have happened to Glorantha if Greg had served similar legal papers to the Tales of the Reaching Moon crew during the AH Dark Ages : and I drink the health of any TotRM collaborators reading this message : publishing three issues of our own humble zine has increased our respect for your work by far more than three times, or even three times three : you guys are, quite simply, the BEST)