Fan policy

From: julianlord <jlord_at_QqHSIL3XJGSv9E3bDp2TvKMdUW6x9mgOwo-SCKtov4-4OzHTiEcnTR_XvoXaQOlca0NVsS>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:57:15 -0000

>From HQ-RPG :

> 26316

> From: Jeff <jakyer_at_b...>
> Date: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:30pm
> Subject: Mod - Getting Digesty
>

> Could we have the Fan Policy discusson moved somewhere else? It
> really does not belong on this list.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Jeff

> 26318
>
> From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_a...>
> Date: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:58pm
> Subject: Re: Mod - Getting Digesty
>

> > Could we have the Fan Policy discusson moved somewhere else?
>
> If you could suggest where, I might agree. However, it would be
> equally off topic on the only other major list (aka the Glorantha
> Digest). The history of this list also makes it very slightly more
> official (or at least sanctioned), so this would seem the least bad
> place available.
>
> Sorry,
> Graham

Straight from the horse(s)'(s) mouth(s) ... ;o)

If the discussion is inappropriate on the major Gloranthan lists, then it is therefore eminently IHQ-bait.

Oh and IHQ is probably the most bad place available for it, but don't let that stop anyone.

I am very glad about one thing anyway, this is now in the public domain and can therefore be discussed in public.

De Immod