Re: Fan policy

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_q3HapLOsE4WX4cPy6PGXGnVz3LYkcIfZxV_6Vzr0TP_n7vJtX1F6be66OMIqx0AktmwonaTK>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:59:21 -0000

I thought that....

> Oh and IHQ is probably the most bad place available for it,

I thought that too...

oh, and

"Release of Liability" Statement
"I, [Insert Legal Name], agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Issaries, Inc., Greg Stafford, and their employees, contractees, and licensees from any and all claims arising from the unauthorized usage of any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property not owned by Issaries, Inc."

Is it just me, or should there be an "In this work" in that statement. The way this reads is that "Insert Legal Name" has just agreed to defend and indemnify anyone vaguely connected with Issaries from *any* action connected with IP, whether or not they themselves are involved...