Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Wot, no fan policy bashing yet?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_lvAJs5jN8xEQUmQ5FmNPbKLZWzg28GRMMFCBDJlSHqfeAiLz4Om9amwxCYJ78>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:52:13 +0000 (GMT)

> Jane:
> > First email to Greg asking what licences are
> required
> > for various bits of site went off this morning.
> And it
> > was positive and constructive and in "trying to
> > oblige" mode, I hope.

Stu:
> Appeaser! Collaborator! Quisling!
>
> Or perhaps that should be 'quackling', relating to
> those ducks harbouring such sentiments?

No, it's making quite sure that when I get nonsense, or nothing, as a reply, I can show that it's nothing *I* did wrong. *I'm* being prompt, efficient, helpful, etc.

What do I mean, "when"? "If", of course. It's wildly unlikely that Issaries/Greg will be slow, confused, etc, isn't it?

Jane Williams