Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Digest Number 385

From: dcboatright_at_9RF_9NCdH4gnoBZq6-FuuiPPVZGEA5suz11zR35eRgMu94BVoYIkXlzCrUIrW2yu
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 10:28:16 -0400

>So, wait: Jeff owes you because he contributed his
>time, for free, in playtesting products before they
>came out? Do Microsoft's beta testers also owe you?
>How people who enroll in clinical trials of new drugs?

He owe's me sod all. But him and his friends have been in prime position to produce something worthwhile for years. They have not done so, which is fine, obviously they have a reason? Is it because they know Greg to well? So for him to sit there and defend this fan policy is bullshit. What is being produced by Issaries is crap and they are scaring off anyone who may produce something useful.

Issaries has said in the past that they will not produce detailed clan / tribe information, yet we see it scattered through products. For example Dragon Pass has Culbrea, Cinsina and Greydog material culled from fan material, has any editing been done on it to provide any coherent background? I doubt it, it is merely page filler.

Issaries needs to get it's act together and produce something useful; is that going to happen? I doubt it, Greg couldn't be arsed, I think he is going through some of crisis something like he did during his divorce where he relies on some else providing his pocket money, while he gets his jollies somewhere else. In the recent past it's been teaching Mexican kids and digging in holes, now he is off writing Pendragon products. Meanwhile Glorantha flounders.