Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Why...

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_dnGe-Dn-vR45dJUcBXtsUKG7irMmIK4xZsDQgZkux9qT0FFzAvOhXb6Qmd7tgiT8RDd-LMW>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 06:52:52 +0100

Chris wrote,

> So, why assume the worst? There are always two sides
> of every story. And I think even Nick, who seems to
> feel very hard done by, seems to think it was simply
> gross incompetence. (If I am putting the wrong words
> in Nick's mouth, I'm sure he can correct me.)

Harshly, but fairly. :-)

Gross incompetence, twice, which I will not reward (*). So the default "Concept Use Statement" and "Complete Agreement" clause are right out, as far as my body of work is concerned.

I'm happy to hear any suggested workarounds. Even from lawyers.

Cheers, Nick

(*) Plus a third case of utterly grotesque financial and contractual misconduct by Greg, not related to Glorantha, but worse than anything he ever did to me. Don't ever do business with him unless you've nailed his feet to the floor first.