Re: Digest Number 388

From: charlesmacateer <dcboatright_at_IxhxDn3SqTeiBQbZ-yl3x6ItitvWXM2j1P_fdvW7pgAebpXOpUtMmvb31PfVZp89>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:12:20 -0000

No, but your message implies that it is ok to make jokes about male/white/christains/breeders. I think anybody should be fair game in humour, but I don't think it should be an excuse for assaulting or discriminating any individual.

I should not be made or feel responsible for things that have been done the name of my race, gender or sexuality in the past. Everyone finds a reason to blame someone else about something. Poor v rich, White v Black, Black v Hispanic, Protestant v Catholic, Christain v Muslim, Gay v Straight, Conservative v Liberal.