Re: Hamsters

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_5yjRqY9zm-tcWo9gAjttZ7DsmNyrxIsb2wicm1lQHz1u-5IJRXF1vkDKj72zr>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 19:46:23 -0000

Mike:
> I think that should be the official term for the files section of
this group
> - anyone got any suggections for the first uploads to Wanker's
Corner??

As Rick suggested that we get back to Glorantha-themed matters, I'm happy to write up my notes on the vice trade in Dragon Pass during the Lunar occupation, with particular reference to the dimly-lit Stone Nest brothels, where exotic durulz prostitutes have been pleasuring Hazia-stoned Lunar soldiers for years. Even Euglyptus the Fat was rumoured to have enjoyed the company of his own duckling cloacamite, Chrysogonads.

"You want Quacky-Quacky? Ten Wooonar! Me wub you wonnnng time!"

Stu.