Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Sprouts

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_o5zLwebSq5eEXOxsBV9RnXUblkott9m0AC4b4f5U5EuMVUlXKMwPXZaSgTX1uBOlcS5ep9>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:37:27 +0200

Fan Policy Gnome wrote :

> > What kinds of Gloranthan activities are outside of this policy?

> Most things aren't covered. Continue doing the following as before with:
>
> Your game or campaign.
> Posting conversational stuff on newsgroups like the Yahoo groups

Phew !

Some of us are safe then !!! :-P Flame away immoderately guys, choose targets ad lib, fire at will, and I hope you enjoy yourselves while you're at it !!!

Good riddance to the rest of you bastards, you're getting all you deserve, particularly all you evil "Article Gathering" intellectual leeches out there (you know who you are, you unimaginative derivative and exploitative fiends, you) ...

jeers,

de Immod