Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Re: Cwim

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_fJjtp-7Ue8T_2v7cS9QGiXXy35oKw4-ledCiudGL5qbMNzYOI0hzrDOP-H6iSSXW5a1O00>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 22:51:50 +0200

Jane Williams wrote:

>>Peter:
>>

>>>Is the name a jokey reference to something in the RW? A quick
>>>googling doesn't turn up anything.
>>>

>Stu:
>

>>Try its phonetic cognate, 'quim'.
>>

>It's possible that this is British-only slang?
>
>The term is used for an intimate part of female anatomy. Yes, singular. We
>don't want to get even this list classed as "adult" by Yahoo, so I won't
>spell it out, but I'm sure you get the picture.

Fuck Yahoo.

It means "cunt", although more properly it refers to the cunt in its liqueaceous state of sexual excitement (ooooh! long words !!!!!!!!!).

jeers,

de Immod

PS This discussion has already led to one attempt by spammers to send you fine people all sorts of pornography, but I nipped that one in the bud (ouch!).